Welcome Week Events only pass is here!
Gurantee your quick entry in to our amazing first week line up of events!
This pass includes entry to...
The Red Bar & Studio
Sort by Date
We aim to make all our events at Edge Hill Students’ Union accessible to everyone and your feedback is always welcome - we’ll do our best to be as flexible as possible to meet your needs.
Please get in touch with us before you buy your tickets via firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any access or personal assistant requirements you may have. If you are arriving as part of a group we can arrange access for you and your group but this must be pre-arranged for security reasons. This must be done no later 24 hours prior to the event start time.
We’ll do our best to make this as smooth a process as possible for you.
If you need a ticket for a companion or personal assistant, please just let us know when you book. We offer one companion ticket, free of charge, to provide support you need and additional assistance in the event of an emergency evacuation.
So you know, proof of eligibility may be required.
Members are subject to EHSU Member’s Code of Conduct whilst on EHSU premises, any deviation from this may result in disciplinary action being taken under EHSU Disciplinary Policy.
Admission to Students Union Facilities, Bars and Events will be granted to the following:
EHU Students on production of a valid University ID card
Students at other universities and higher educational establishments on production of a valid student ID subject to signing in as deemed necessary by the DPS
Life members of the union on production of their membership card
Union and university staff on production of their ID Card
Bona-fide guests of members who have been signed in and pay the appropriate admission fee if applicable
Students at Edge Hill University associated colleges where the student is over 18 years and on the production of photographic ID
Persons attending or organising functions authorised by EHSU
The following conditions of entry apply to all customers and their guests:
Members and Students from other Universities/Higher Education establishments are not permitted to sign in guests
Guests must arrive and leave with the member or student permitted to sign them in and must not remain on the premises after the member or student has left
Guests are required to produce satisfactory photographic ID, which may be retained, to gain entry
Members are responsible for their guests and subject to disciplinary action for any unacceptable behaviour of their guests
Members are liable for the cost of any damage caused by them or their guests
The Venue reserves the right to conduct a search of persons and bags as a condition on entry. Searches may be at or after point of entry
Glasses or bottles must NOT be taken off Union premises unless it is a permitted Off-Sale
Members must give up their details upon request from Union Staff on duty
University ID cards should be given up for photocopying purposes if requested but will be returned
Patrons should leave promptly and quietly at the close of business as directed by Union staff
Anti-Social behaviour, which is deemed discriminatory, prejudice to an individual’s race, gender, disability or sexual orientation or based on stereotypes may result in ejection and disciplinary action against members
Vandalism of Union property will not be tolerated. The union will pursue the recovery of the cost of the damage
Fighting is an automatic disciplinary offence for members and union staff. University staff will be reported to their departmental head. In all cases, members, guests and staff will be ejected and where appropriate the police called
Patrons must adhere to instructions given by union staff, on duty, always
Are there any Covid-19 Measures in place?
No, it is no longer a legal requirement for venues and events in England to use the NHS COVID Pass to show their COVID status – proof of full vaccination or negative test result.
Please always check our FAQs before your visit. Everything you need to know will be right here and essential updates will be sent to ticket bookers by email if there are any changes to shows and events.
How can I find out about door opening times?
Your ticket should state the time the doors open, and the event page will always show the end time – that’s the very latest time the event will finish. We don’t publish performance times and the like as they are subject to change.
Security measures are in place, so travel light - no large bags allowed - that includes rucksacks, so do check our bag policy information before you head out, it's detailed in these FAQs - and have your tickets ready, so we can get you in as quick as we can. It's best to screenshot your ticket before heading out so it's readily available.
How can I prove my age and do I need ID?
We require all attendees to show ID before entry. We prefer a full or provisional driver’s licence or a PASS card as ID, a valid passport is also fine. Any fake IDs will be confiscated. We also require a student ID to be shown on entry for our student only events. Please see our Admission Policy for further information.
Terms & Conditions
Full T's and C's
• Edge Hill Students’ Union cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen
• Please check your tickets at point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later
• Event details may be subject to change and all attendees will be notified of changes via e-mail and/or www.edgehillsu.org.uk
• Tickets are non-transferable. If your wristband or ticket is found to be re-sold or transferred for profit, it will become void and may result in the ticket holder being refused entry to the event
• Tickets do not guarantee entry to the venue, entry is subject to the Union’s Admission’s Policy
• Tickets sold for other venues outside Edge Hill Students’ Union are subject to standard terms, conditions of entry of Edge Hill Students’ Union and the venue
• Edge Hill Students’ Union will require student ID along with an e-ticket or confirmation email and proof of age ID for entry
• Edge Hill Students’ Union has the right to impose further conditions of entry to comply with legal restrictions, and/or Government and University guidance. All ticket holders will be informed prior to their events if any such conditions have been implemented. Edge Hill Students’ Union reserves the right to refuse entry if these conditions are not met
• Partial refunds will be offered for events that have been cancelled at the value of the individual event as determined by the Students’ Union. The Students’ Union does not have to give reason for any such cancellations and holds no further liability outside of providing a partial refund
• Full refunds can be requested for students who have tested positive for Covid. The burden of proof is on the student, and the student must provide proof to the following address: email@example.com. Students may also be given the choice of a refund or entry to a future equivalent Students’ Union event. Refunds issued will be at the value of the individual event as determined by the Students’ Union
• Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
What’s your bag policy for events and will I get in with my rucksack/helmet/suitcase?
Short answer, no.
Security measures are in place with bag checks on arrival. Only one small bag per person is permitted, and it must not be bigger than A4 size.
Large bags - including rucksacks - are not allowed, so please make alternative arrangements. There are no facilities to leave large bags or luggage. If you really have to bring a bag – and it’s preferable you don’t – please do make sure its small.